A list of some of the most popular mobile phone models worldwide that are available in New Zealand:
- Apple iPhone 13: The latest release from Apple is highly anticipated, with features such as a powerful A15 Bionic chip, improved camera system, and a longer battery life.
- Samsung Galaxy S21: Samsung’s flagship smartphone boasts an impressive 6.2-inch dynamic AMOLED display, a triple-lens camera system, and 5G connectivity.
- Google Pixel 6: The newest Google Pixel features a powerful new Tensor chip, a 6.4-inch OLED display, and an improved camera system with features such as Night Sight and Super Res Zoom.
- OnePlus 9: This Android smartphone from OnePlus boasts a 6.55-inch AMOLED display, a triple-lens camera system, and a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Xiaomi Mi 11: Xiaomi’s flagship smartphone has a 6.81-inch AMOLED display, a triple-lens camera system, and a powerful Snapdragon 888 chipset.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro: The Oppo Find X3 Pro has a 6.7-inch AMOLED display, a quad-lens camera system, and a Snapdragon 888 chipset.
- Apple iPhone 12: The previous release from Apple is still popular, with features such as a 6.1-inch OLED display, a dual-lens camera system, and 5G connectivity.
- Samsung Galaxy A52: The Galaxy A52 features a 6.5-inch AMOLED display, a quad-lens camera system, and a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Google Pixel 5a: This mid-range Google Pixel phone has a 6.34-inch OLED display, a dual-lens camera system, and a 5G chipset.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro: The Redmi Note 10 Pro has a 6.67-inch AMOLED display, a quad-lens camera system, and a Snapdragon 732G chipset.
As of their release dates, the MSRP for the Apple iPhone 13 in New Zealand is $1,399 for the base model, while the iPhone 13 mini starts at $1,249, the iPhone 13 Pro starts at $1,899, and the iPhone 13 Pro Max starts at $2,049.
The MSRP for the Samsung Galaxy S21 in New Zealand is $1,399 for the base model, while the S21+ starts at $1,799, and the S21 Ultra starts at $2,399.
As for the Google Pixel 6, the official pricing for New Zealand has not been announced yet. However, based on the pricing of previous Pixel devices, it’s likely to cost around $1,000 to $1,200 for the base model.
Keep in mind that these are only suggested prices, and actual prices may differ depending on the retailer, promotions, and other factors. It’s always a good idea to shop around and compare prices before making a purchase.