This is a simple comparison to understand the performance levels of the two Smartphones. There are many misconceived notions available in the public domain that make tall claims about each brand. We have compiled the information about each one of them for the benefit of users. Correspondingly, you can take call on what you want and decide on its configuration. Some features of one are better than those of other and vice versa. In this article, we would be just giving the comparisons for you to make your own informed decision. We suggest you to get clarity on the features you want to use and then decide which one you would go for.
1. Processor and RAM : Samsung Galaxy Edge S6 has a new octa-core processor and 3GB RAM. On the other hand, an iPhone has a dual-core processor and 1GB RAM. On the first comparison, it is not a fair fight. So, you can see that the Galaxy Edge S6 is ahead ahead when compared to that of iPhone in terms of the processor performance. Here, you decide on what you want to do with the phone after you buy it.
2. Gaming Performance : Since low profile dual-core processor and less RAM, the Apple's iPhone has performed better when compared to the other Android devices available in the market in the game front. For instance, the gaming company GameBench published the results of an in-depth series of tests that compared the gaming efficiencies of iPhone 6, One M9, Google Nexus 6 and Samsung Galaxy Edge S6. Other phones have necessary hardware for superior performance when compared to that held by iPhone 6. Yet, they did not break the benchmark set by the Apple phone.
3. Display : The Apple's iPhone display has only resolution of 720 pixels. Despite this, its display is as clear as that of Samsung Galaxy Edge S6 that boasts of high-definition display. Here, iPhone has better configuration for game-based applications.
4. Screen Size : Samsung has incorporated the most stunning panel ever seen on the phone. But packing the 2K resolution into a 5.1-inch display has killed the beauty of its vision. Here, Apple has not done anything to overkill its presentation, and it has looked better aesthetically.
5. Expandable Memory : Samsung has done away with the micro-SD business as it has come out with 32GB, 64GB and 128GB variants. On the other hand, the iPhone 6 has deleted one variant and has given micro-SD slots for all memory cards. The user can choose the correct memory size through this single device, instead of spending money on different versions.